Thriving ORSC community in Africa
See ORSC Africa website for some examples of what the ORSC community has been doing in business, public sector, communities and families in the last few years
The ORSC methodology was created by CRR Global
CRR Global, with its roots in the Centre for Right Relationship, was founded by a partnership of the South African-born Marita Fridjhon and Dr Faith Fuller of the USA.
If you take the ORSC Advanced Series, you will experience remarkable global/local partnerships: modules led by one global and one local member of the CRR Global Faculty.
The management, marketing and delivery of ORSC training in Afrika is in the hands of a very able team, spanning from Cape to Cairo:
- Ronnie Ndlovu, one of Africa’s pioneering members of the global ORSC faculty as well as a leading systems coach across a wide range of businesses, non-profits, partnerships and couples, based in Johannesburg
- Refiloe Mokonyane, a skilled and qualified ORSC coach in her own right and also providing continuity having worked previously with Mish as the wonderful administrator while Enterprisecoach was running the courses, based in Johannesburg
- Klaus Lombardozzi, ORSC Certified, RSI@Work Licensee and deeply experienced as a leader and a systems coach, based in Cape Town
- Cecil Murray, ORSC Certified, RSI@Work Licensee and deeply experienced as a leader and a systems coach, based in the Western Cape
- Mohamed Amr, the co-founder of the Agile Academy in Egypt, also ORSC Certified and an RSI@Work Licensee, and active in building powerful integration between the wisdoms of ORSC and Agile.
Roots of ORSC in Africa
The team that brought ORSC back to South Africa in 2012 was led by Mish Middelmann under the name Enterprisecoach up till the end of June 2020.